Romanian born Emi Gal is co-founder of Brainient, a video advertising technology company. Prior to this current endeavour he started two other companies and has advised or been involved with various technology & internet startups.
1. If you could trade places with an entrepreneur living or dead who would it be and why?
Elon Musk, ‘cause he creates stuff that actually makes a difference in the world.
2. What has been your most effective business decision to date?
Moving to London
3. Describe your ‘Eureka Moment’ with your current endeavour?
I don’t believe in ‘Eureka Moments’. Innovation is more of a process than it is a moment.
4. What’s been the best advice you’ve been given about being in business?
The harder you work, the luckier you get.
5. What has been the biggest failure to get ‘swept under the carpet’?
When my second startup, BrainTV, failed. It was tough but I pushed through.
6. How would you commence a motivational speech for budding entrepreneurs?
Life is short.
7. What is the most important part of a sandwich?
8. What’s the dumbest thing an investor/mentor/advisor said to you, in hindsight?
You should get a day job.
9. What do you think will be written on your epitaph?
The real Batman.
10. Has your brand of underwear elevated with your success?
No. But, my red shoes have!